Thursday, September 8, 2016

I feel so lucky!

"What a fortunate fellow I am, I kept telling myself. Nobody has ever had such a lovely time as this!"

Who is it?  What's that person doing? Join 3 classmates and make your guesses.

Find some more clues for you to select or discard guesses. Also, find out information about the setting (place and time); Where does it happen? How can you find out when? Have a try and send a comment with the answer and your source of information. Good luck! ;)

"I flew over the pink flamingos on Lake Nakuru and I flew all the way round the snow summit of Mount Kenya in my trusty little Tiger Moth. What a fortunate fellow I am, I kept telling myself. Nobody has ever had such a lovely time as this!
The initial trainimg took eight weeks, and at the end of it we were all fairly competent fliers of light singleéngined air-craft. We could loop the loop and fly upside down. (...) We could do forced landings with the engine cut."

Would you feel so lucky in the same situation? What makes you feel lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment